Hi there! I had so much fun creating this graduation card the other day. Our high school colors are purple and yellow so I used Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight and a touch of Wisteria Wonder.
To create Mr. Owl you will need the following punches and Top Note Die:
- 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (Elegant Eggplant)
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch (Basic Black)
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch (Whisper White)
- 1" Circle Punch (Wisteria Wonder)
- 3/4" Circle Punch (Basic Black)
- 5-Petal Flower Punch ( Daffodil Delight)
- 1/2 of Top Note Die Cut (Basic Black)
- 2-1/4" Sqaure (Basic Black, Square Lattice Embossing Folder)
- 3/4" Circle Punch (Elegant Eggplant)
- 1 Basic Black Brad
- 1/2" x 2" (Elegant Eggplant)
I stamped one of the sentiments from the Word Play Stamp Set which is my favorite greetings set.
Word Play Stamp Set
(wood #120308 $41.95/clear #120651 $28.95)
Thank you for stopping by today. It's going to be a busy day for me having 3 workshops in 24 hours. Hmmm when do I get to sleep? Anyway have a wonderful day!!!
Stamps - Word Play and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black, 2012-2013 In Color DSP Paper Pack
Ink Pad - Elegant Eggplant
Punches - Circle Punches (1-3/8", 1-1/4", 1", 3/4"), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 5 Petal Flower, Modern Label, Word Window
Tools and Accessories - Neutrals Brads, Mini Library Clips
Big Shot - Top Note Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder