With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalog, Stampin' Up! has made a very big change to their Stampin' Pads.
"NEW" FIRM FOAM STAMPIN' PADS
Look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps.
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images.
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!!!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)- just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification! LOVE IT!!!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Watch this Stampin' Up! video for more details about these new ink pads!
Please note: Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are:
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you've found today's post helpful and enjoyed Shannon's video. Have a wonderful day!!!