Hi there! Isn't this darling? I learned this technique from Shannon West at Convention and had to give it a try when I got home. The treat bag is from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit (126914) which is an excellent kit for quick Halloween projects. I dressed up the bag by embossing with the Chevron Embossing Folder on my Big Shot and then heat-embossed with silver & black emboss powder and Heat Gun. The result is amazing!!!
Did you know this kit is also another bundled item in the Holiday Catalog??? Save 15% when purchasing the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit and Googly Ghouls Stamp Set together.
Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit ($7.95/126914)
- 20 printed double-sided tags. 10 each of 2 designs.
- 10 glassine bags with die-cut edges, 3" x 5" x 1 1/2"
- 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes (ea 5 mm)
- 10 pieces Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker's Twine, each 8" (color exclusive to this kit)
- wood-mount $16.95 (128060)
- clear-mount $12.95 (128063)
Ghoulish Googlies Bundle - priced to save you 15%!!! Purchase the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit and Googly Ghouls Stamp Set together.
- wood-mount $20.95 (129852)
- clear-mount $16.95 (129853)
Free Stamp Set of the Month
Thank you to everyone who placed a Stampin' Up! order with me in July. I drew one winner from all of the online and email orders and the lucky stampers is......Connie from Sequim to win the "Summer Afternoon" stamp set. Congratulations, Connie!!!
It's a new month and time for a new free stamp set giveaway. This month's stamp set is Carry On. Please click HERE to learn more about my Free Stamp Set of the Month offer. It could be YOU next!!!
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!