It's finally HERE!!! I'm soooo excited about the Holiday Catalog and all the new products in it. One thing in particular caught my eye was the ornament on the cover. It's gorgeous! So I gave it a try to CASE it and here it is......
Here's a close-up photo for you.
This is not a quick project by any means but it only takes some stamps, ink pads, dies, paper and embellishments to make a beautiful hand-made ornament. It will make a great embellishment for gift wrapping too.
Here is the supply list that I used to make mine:
- Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes*
- Paper - Very Vanilla card stock, Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ink - Lucky Limeade, Real Red
- Punches - 1 3/4" and 1" Circle, 1/16" Hand-Held Circle
- Tools and Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Tulle Ribbon, Linen Thread, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Large Pearls, Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Big Shot - Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies*
*Save 15% by ordering the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle - Purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies together!
- Wood-Mount Bundle - $49.95 (129949)
- Clear-Mount Bundle - $42.95 (129950)
To view the Holiday Catalog, click the link above. If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator of your own, please let me know and I will send you a catalog in the mail.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!!!