I can't believe our Holiday Workshop at the Elks in Sequim is just around the corner!!! I've just learned from Doodlebugs that we only have 12 tickets left for the event. If you haven't got your ticket yet, don't wait any longer!!!
- We recommend arriving at 9 am to ensure you have adequate time to complete all projects.
- There will be 2 separate sessions (morning and afternoon).
- No food permitted at the Elks Lodge. No snack or lunch provided. Lunch will be scheduled for everyone from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.
- Space limited - no general seating. Please bring only basic tool kit with you.
- Selected demo sets available at discount after workshop. (Cash only)
- Basic Tool Kit - tweezers, scissors, bone folder and other tools you are used to using.
- Adhesive - dot-tape adhesive, glue dots, foam adhesives, Sticky Strip/Scor-Tape (1/4" and 1/8"), liquid glue, etc.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please contact me with any questions about the event. Have a good day!!!