It's finally HERE!!! Introducing the new and improved Stampin' Trimmer! This trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters and because it was made by Stampin' Up!, you know it's a cut above the rest!!!
I LOVE these features of the new Stampin' Trimmer (#126889):
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you are not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" without having to remove or switch out handles.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The storage compartment under the base holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades.
- And so much more!!!
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!!!