I am excited to announce my new "Simply Fabulous Card Kit" class today. This class is also available as a "Kit to Go" (my first ever!!!) if you are not able to attend the class on Sunday, August 4th at my stamping studio.
Date: August 4th (Sunday)
Time: 2 pm - 4:30 pm
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (email) Please RSVP by July 28th.
Class Description: We will be creating 9 beautiful cards and a storage case using the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit and Million and One Stamp Set. You will receive a full package of Simply Fabulous Kit which includes the following:
- 8 laser-edged cards
- 8 envelopes (Pistachio Pudding and Smoky Slate with white polka-dots design)
- 8 pieces 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (kit exclusive colors)
- 72 cardstock sticker hearts
- 30 adhesive-backed rhinestones
Attending the workshop on August 4th
- $28 per person (Million & One Stamp Set* not included)
- $38 per person (Million & One Stamp* Set included)
Kit to Go Options - Please note your materials will come pre-cut but not stamped. You will receive the class instructions in a pdf document via email. The kit will be sent out the first week in August.
- Local Pick-Up $28 per kit (stamp set not included)
- Local Pick-Up $38 per kit (Million & One Stamp Set included)
- Priority Shipping $34 per kit (stamp set not included)
- Priority Shipping $44 per kit (Million & One Stamp Set included)
Please contact me at email@example.com to register for August 4th class or order the Kit to Go in the mail. I will send you a confirmation and a paypal invoice via email.
Please note I will be at Convention from July 17th - 21st. If you don't hear back from me right away, don't worry. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Update on Big Shot Magnetic Platform
The new Stampin' Up! Magnetic Platform has been so popular and Stampin' Up! went through what they thought would be a 13 week supply in just 3 weeks. Due to the backorder situation, the Magnetic Platform will not be available to purchase as of July 18th (12:01 am MT). The Stampin' Up! supplier is working at capacity to meet the demand. It is expected that the platform will be available again in early fall.
If you have already placed your order for the platform or place an order before July 18, Stampin' Up! will fill your order with periodic shipments that are still arriving. Orders are being filled in the order that they are received. You have until Thursday, July 18th (12:01 am MT) to order the platform. All placed orders will be on backorder.
If you are my Monthly Card Club Member and wish to place an online order towards this month's workshop, please use the following Hostess Code:
- Tuesday Card Club (July 23rd - Hostess Christine) WGEHU7EE
- Wednesday Card Club ( July 24th - Hostess Glenda) XQVWYYVM
Thank you for stopping by today. Please email me with any questions. Have a great week!