Here are the sample cards and envelopes I created for my Card Club workshops. We are learning a new technique called "ghosting." Isn't it perfect for Halloween???
- Stamp the bat image repeatedly in Whisper White Craft ink on Whisper White card stock. Allow the ink to dry. (Use a Heat Tool to speed the drying process.)
- Ink the Brayer by rolling it over the Smoky Slate Classic Pad. Roll the Brayer over the stamped bats. Re-ink the Brayer and repeat as many times as needed, rolling the Brayer back and forth horizontally and vertically, until the card stock is evenly inked.
- Wipe the excess ink from the bats using a paper towel.
- (Optional) Stamp the bat image in Basic Black ink slightly offset from the ghost bat images, using a Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement.
The card base has a pocket on the bottom to hold a Ghiradelli treat.
We are also making coordinating envelopes using the new Envelope Punch Board. SO CUTE!!!
If you are local and would like to join us as a guest at one of my Card Club workshops this month, please contact me (megumih4stamps@ hotmail.com).
- September 17th (6:30 - 9 pm)
- September 18th (10 am - 12:30 pm)
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!