- Designer Series Paper (12" x 8 1/2")
- 4" x 6" Cello Bag
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
- Deco Labels Framelits Dies
- Big Shot
- The Shorter Edge (8 1/2") - Score at 2 1/2" and 6" using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool or Paper Trimmer with the scoring blade.
- The Longer Edge (12") - Score at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 5", 7", 9 1/2" and 10 3/4".
Cut off the 2 1/2" squares from each corner as shown above.
Fold in the two top center corners as shown above and repeat for the bottom center corners.
Keep holding as shown above using the Bone Folder.
Fold at the 1 1/4" score line and adhere this section using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue (or Snail Adhesive) as shown above. Repeat for the other side.
To make a decorative edge place your paper on your Magnetic Platform and then place your largest die on the folded top section as shown above. Notice that the bottom edge of my die is under the paper so that this section won't be cut.
Make sure that both side edges of your paper are aligned equally and the top arched edge should be aligned with the top edge of your paper.
Your die-cut piece should look like this. Repeat for the other side. To make this into a holder fold at the 5" and 7" score lines and then punch two holes at the top for the ribbon. Make sure to have enough room between the holes so that your cello bag will be placed between the holes.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!!!