Private Card Making Workshops
Recently I have had some "private" card making workshops so today I would like to tell you how I hold a "private" workshop. It's very simple and a lot of FUN!!!
- Hostess - will be in charge of getting guests (minimum of 6 people)
- Location - at my studio or hostess's residence or desired place (I will travel to Sequim, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Port Ludlow). At my studio I have room for 12 guests comfortably.
- Projects - 3 - 4 projects depending on project intensity and time allowed (2 - 2 1/2 hrs)
- Class Fee - $20 per person or waived if an order is placed at the workshop (minimum of $25 before shipping and tax)
- Hostess Gift - hostess will receive a gift from me.
- Door Prizes - let's have fun! (provided by me)
- Hostess Benefits - hostess will earn free merchandise depending on her workshop order (please refer to the Hostess Reward section in the catalog).
|Botanical Blooms Just for You Card|
|Double-Twisted Easter Card (front)|
|Double-Twisted Easter Card (inside)|
|Happy Valentine's Day Party Favor|
Are you ready for learning new techniques/ideas and making great projects with your friends and family? Please feel free to contact me with any questions or schedule your workshop. It will be a lot of FUN!!!
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!