- Stamp the tree image on Garden Green card stock in Garden Green ink and die cut the stamped image.
- Cut a strip of Early Espresso card stock for a tree trunk and adhere it to the stamped image.
- Die cut 6 branches using Garden Green card stock. Starting from the bottom adhere one branch onto the stamped image with Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Take a piece of Gold Cord and wrap it around the tree. Secure the ends with tape.
- Decorate the tree with ornaments and a Gold Glimmer star!
Stamps - Ready for Christmas
Paper - Real Red, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Quilted Christmas DSP, Red Foil, Red Glimmer, Gold Glimmer
Ink - Momento Black, Real Red
Tools and Accessories - Stampin' Blends, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Gold Cord, Quilted Christmas Ribbon
Big Shot - Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Christmas Staircase Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!