Here is a super fun card we are making at my Card Club this month. It may look difficult but is actually simple fold card.
By twisting a card base, it creates a pocket so that you can tuck a gift card (or treat) inside. Isn’t it cool?
The hardest part for me was to figure out an easy way to cut the patterned paper to embellish the card since I have to prepare 50 kits for my Card Club workshops. No worries for you! Just follow my measurements and instructions below and you will make one in a short time!!! Enjoy!!!
Twisted Card Measurements
Pacific Point Card Stock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ (card base)
High Tide Designer Series Paper:
Pattern A – 4″ x 4-1/2″
Pattern B – 2″ x 5-1/2″
Pattern C – 2″ x 5-1/2″
Whisper White Card Stock: 4″ x 4-1/2″ (inside)
- Pacific Point Card Base – Place in your paper trimmer and score diagonally from corner to corner. Using your bone folder, fold on scored line. Place in your paper trimmer as shown below and score in the center at 5-7/8″. Make sure to run your scoring blade several times since you are scoring two layers of card stock.
- High Tide DSP Pattern A & Whisper White CS – Mark 2″ from the left side and cut from that mark to the upper right corner.
- High Tide DSP Pattern B & C – Cut diagonally as shown below.
Here are my sample cards I prepared for my workshops. Since Father’s Day and graduation time is just around the corner, I used greetings from several stamp sets. Here are my suggestions:
- Blue Ribbon Stamp Set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Starburst Sayings (Spring Catalog)
- Hello, Sailor (Spring Catalog)
Stamps – Hello Sailor, Blue Ribbon, Starburst Sayings
Paper – Pacific Point, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, High Tide DSP
Ink – Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Tools and Accessories – Candy Dots
Big Shot – Starburst Framelits, Deco Labels Framelits
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!!!