Hello Stampers! We made these cute scrapbook pages at my Scrapbook Club workshop earlier this month featuring the Ready for Christmas Stamp Set and the Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies.
I love how this Christmas tree turned out to be and it was fairly easy to put it together. Here is how you can do it:
- Stamp the tree image on Garden Green card stock in Garden Green ink and die cut the stamped image.
- Cut a strip of Early Espresso card stock for a tree trunk and adhere it to the stamped image.
- Die cut 6 branches using Garden Green card stock. Starting from the bottom adhere one branch onto the stamped image with Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Take a piece of Gold Cord and wrap it around the tree. Secure the ends with tape.
- Decorate the tree with ornaments and a Gold Glimmer star!
The Ready for Christmas Stamp Set is packed with cute images! I stamped them in Momento Black ink and colored them with Stampin’ Blends. So fun!!!
Stamps – Ready for Christmas
Paper – Real Red, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Quilted Christmas DSP, Red Foil, Red Glimmer, Gold Glimmer
Ink – Momento Black, Real Red
Tools and Accessories – Stampin’ Blends, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Gold Cord, Quilted Christmas Ribbon
Big Shot – Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Christmas Staircase Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!