Hi there! Isn’t this gorgeous? Today’s card showcases a new stamping technique – Tap Dancing!
Here is a close-up photo that you can see two ink colors (Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait) used to achieve this beautiful look:
Follow these instructions to re-create my card:
- Ink the floral stamp with the Daffodil Delight Classic ink pad.
- Use the brush end of the Peach Parfait Stampin’ Write Marker to add the accent color. Do this by tapping the side of the marker against the stamp and also coloring directly on the stamp.
- Breathe on the stamp to remoisten the ink.
- Stamp the image on the card.
- Round the top corners of the card using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. To do this, first I punched out a piece of card stock with the circle punch and used it as a template to mark where I needed to punch out at each corner.
- Stamp the greeting in Basic Gray ink.
- Cut out the butterflies using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and adhere them to the card front. Embellish with the Basic Rhinestones.
- Punch a scalloped border along the top of the Designer Series Paper using the Scallop Edge Punch and adhere it to the card front.
- Wrap the ribbon around the front of the card and tie a knot.
Elements of Style Stamp Set
On Your Birthday Stamp Set (retiring 5/31/12)
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will try this technique and have fun creating beautiful projects. Have a wonderful day!
Updates on my girl Madison
Thank you for your sweet emails and phone calls concerning her health. Just received a phone call from the clinic and she ate some food this morning. They think she can come home today!!!! Thanks again for your prayers.
Stamps – Elements of Style and On Your Birthday (retiring 5/31/12)
Paper – Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Ink – Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Tools and Accessories – Peach Parfait Stampin’ Write Marker, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Daffodil Taffeta Ribbon
Big Shot – Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die