Hello everyone! I am super excited about my August Online Card Club projects! This month I am featuring the new Poinsettia Palace Suite products from the August – December Mini Catalog. This suite is packed with gorgeous products and I focused on incorporating all the products from the suite (and more!) to create six pretty cards. If you are interested in learning more about my Online Card Club, make sure to scroll down to read the details and sign up by August 15th to receive this month’s kit.
Sneak Peak Alert!!! Here is one of the cards from the August kit. I wanted to make a card that can be easily displayed during the holiday season so I designed a bridge card. This beautiful poinsettia was created using the new Red Velvet Paper.
How about the Beaded Pearls – trio of white pearls on a silver base used as a flower center? It’s so pretty!!!
For this card I wanted to create a card that is not for Christmas so I paired the Poinsettia Petals Bundle with the Hallows Night Magic Stamp Set to make a Halloween card! I also used the new Black Glitter Paper, Iridescent Pearls and Metallic Mesh Ribbon. The background paper is the new Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper featured in the Poinsettia Palace Suite. You can easily change the sentiment to Merry Christmas if you want it for Christmas. Either way, it’s a beautiful card!
Here is a video from Stampin’ Up!
August 2020 Online Card Club
Do you feel overwhelmed or unsure what to do with a stamp set you just purchased? My Online Card Club is an excellent solution for you! It includes 6 easy-to-follow cards, step-by-step PDF instructions, video tutorials, coordinating products from the suite (you will have a plenty of leftover to make more cards!), additional tips and ideas and more! It will be mailed to you every month! Plus, after 6 consecutive months, you will receive $25.00 of free product of your choice from me as a thank-you! Make sure to sign up by August 15th to receive this month’s kit!
- Featured Product – Poinsettia Palace Suite
- Projects – 5 Christmas Cards & 1 Halloween Card
- Optional Add-On Offer – Get the Poinsettia Petals Bundle (Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set & Poinsettia Dies) for catalog price $56.50 (FREE SHIPPING & TAX)
- $38 Monthly Subscription – a card kit to create 6 cards, step-by-step PDF instructions, video tutorials, Stampin’ Up! products (at least $20 worth) included.
- Deadline – August 15, 2020
- Expected Shipping Date – August 25th by USPS Priority Mail
- Receive $25.00 of FREE product of your choice from me when you complete consecutive 6 months.
- Please note stamped images are not included due to Stampin’ Up! policy. Consider adding the featured bundle with my free shipping and tax offer to make your cards just like mine or use any stamp sets you already own.
- Die-cuts, punch-outs, embossed pieces are included in your kit.
- Cancel anytime.
Make sure to sign up by August 15th to receive the August Kit! It’s going to be FUN!!!
If you would like to give it a try to join my Online Card Club starting August 2020, please click the link below. If you have already started the club, you are all set for August (you don’t have to sign up again).
Supply List for August Kit
Stamp Sets – Poinsettia Petals, Hallows Night Magic
Paper – Real Red, Garden Green, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Bumblebee, Poinsettia. Palace Designer Series Paper, Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper, Silver Foil, Gold Foil, Red Velvet, Black Glitter Paper
Ink – Real Red, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark
Embellishments – Beaded Pearls, Read Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon, Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls
Tools – Sponge Daubers, Soft Suede Blends, Silver Emboss Powder, Gold Emboss Powder, Heat Tool
Die-Cutting/Embossing – Poinsettia, Hippo & Friends, Ornate Layers, Painted Labels, Little Treat Box, All Dressed Up, Stitched Shapes, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder