Hello everyone! I have super fun projects to share with you today! We will be making these at my Big Shot Class next week. Please read the class information below and register online using the link if you are interested in attending. Don’t wait too long because it’s already popular!!!
Best Catch Polished Stone Technique Card
Have you tried this cool technique called “Polished Stone” using the Stampin’ Up! Glossy White Cardstock (144240)? This technique has been around for years. Since the Glossy White Cardstock is sadly retiring soon, I thought I’d demo it for the last time. If you don’t have any, I highly recommend to STOCK UP!!!
Supply List for Polished Stone Technique:
- Stampin’ Up! Glossy White Cardstock
- Classic Re-inkers (Pear Pizzazz & Crumb Cake)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- 2 Cotton Balls
- Take one cotton ball and soak with rubbing alcohol.
- Add about 4 drops of Pear Pizzazz Re-inker and 2 drops of Crumb Cake Re-inker onto your soaked cotton ball.
- Dab the cotton ball over your Glossy White Cardstock. The rubbing alcohol will cause the re-inker to blend together.
- Take the second cotton ball (clean) and dab all over your cardstock to pick up any excess ink.
- Allow your cardstock to dry.
- Stamp your image with StazOn Ink.
Aren’t these adorable? I was inspired by one of the projects featured in the Stampin’ Success Magazine that Stampin’ Up! demonstrators get quarterly – one of the great perks Stampin’ Up! offers. I sure look forward to getting mine every quarter!
I love the way these baskets turned out! They are so fun to make. Having the entire basket embossed with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder make them more dimensional look. I also sponged the entire basket with Soft Suede Ink for a rustic look. I really like the Burlap Ribbon accent too.
May Big Shot Class
If you are local and would like to attend the class, please register below. Online registration is now open and will automatically close when it reaches the capacity. Please note space is limited. Hope to see you there!!!
- Date – May 28th (Tuesday)
- Time – 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Place – Meg’s Studio (Sequim, WA)
- Class Fee – $5.00 per person
- What to bring – Basic tools and adhesive
- RSVP – Please click HERE to register online. You will receive a confirmation via email when your registration is complete.
Supply List for the Card:
Stamps – Best Catch, Well Said (Happy Retirement)
Paper – Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Shimmery White, Glossy White, Wood Textures DSP, Copper Foil
Ink – Soft Suede, StazOn Jet Black, Re-Inker (Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake)
Tools and Accessories – Watercolor Pencils, Sponge Daubers, Sponge
Big Shot – Catch of the Day Thinlits, Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Non-Stampin’ Up! – Cotton Balls, Rubbing Alcohol
Supply List for the Baskets:
Stamps -Best Catch
Paper – Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Real Red, Copper Foil
Ink – Soft Suede
Tools and Accessories – Classic Label Punch, Sponges, Burlap Ribbon, True Gentleman Buttons, Old Olive Linen Thread, 3/8″ Real Red Cotton Ribbon, 1/8″ Grapefruit Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4″ Copper Trim
Big Shot – Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Subtle Embossing Folder