I had so much fun playing with three colors of the new In Color Collection – Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar. Doesn’t it even sound yummy???
There are several new products I used to make this card:
1. Chalk Talk Bundle (Chalk Talk Stamp Set & Framelits Set) – SAVE 15%
- #132731 (wood-mount) $43.25
- #132730 (clear-mount) $37.25
2. Big Shot Magnetic Platform (must-have tool) #130658 $39.95
3. Delicate Details Lace Tape
- #130966 $9.95
- set of 2 self-adhesive tape
Have you used this gorgeous tape? Look at this beautiful border on the bottom of my card. I learned this technique at Leadership by Shelli and finally tried it out. It’s so pretty! Here is how I did it:
I adhered a strip of Lace Tape along the bottom of my card. Using the Lace Tape as a stencil I carefully inked over the tape with a sponge dauber and Crisp Cantaloupe ink pad.
Before removing the tape, I wiped off the excess ink on the tape with some paper towel.
Then I carefully removed the tape. YES, you can use the tape again!!! Make sure to save the protective backing to stick back to it. I use a clear stamp case (119105) to keep my used tape neat and nice.
4. Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper, #130144 $10.95
5. 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim
- Pistachio Pudding #130020 $8.95 (10 yards)
- Crisp Cantaloupe #130021 $8.95 (10 yards)
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!!!