Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you are having a great holiday. Here is one of the projects we made at my Card Club workshops last month.
Isn’t Mr. Scarecrow adorable? He is my favorite image in the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set. How about you???
I absolutely LOVE this Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper and this layout is so perfect to showcase multi patterned pieces of designer paper. Here is the paper measurements to make my card:
- Mint Macaron (card base) – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- DSP (2 patterns, one each) – 2″ x 4″
- DSP – 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Night of Navy Cardstock – 1-5/8″ x 4-1/8″
- DSP (Leaf die-cut) – 3″ x 3″
- Shimmery White Cardstock – 2″ x 2-1/2″ (scarecrow)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – scrap (sentiments)
Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!