Happy Friday! I have been having a lot of fun creating projects with some of the new products from the Holiday Catalog. This card is one of the projects we are doing in my Big Shot workshops this month.
The Cherry Cobbler flowers and Gumball Green leaves are die-cut using the new Core’dinations Card Stock and Floral Frames Framelits. I ran the flowers and leaves on my Big Shot using the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder and then sanded them with the new Stampin’ Sanding System. One tip I have for you is that the Core’dinations Card Stock will get fragile after being embossed and sanded depending on the setting you use on your Big Shot and the pressure you use when sanding. I used some scotch tape to fix my tear in the back. I also used the Core’dinations Dust Buddy to clean up my mess on the table. It really works!!!
Core’dinations Card Stock
- 80 lb. sandable card stock
- create an antiqued, distressed, color-popping look
- Outside layers are exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors – one side textured, one side smooth
- Inside layer is a monochromatic color.
- Reveal inside layer by sanding, tearing, or distressing
- comes in a pack of 12 sheets, 12″ x 12″, acid-and lignin-free, $6.95 each
- Available in 3 colors (Cherry Cobbler #127846, Early Espresso #127848, Gumball Green #127847)
- Use with Stampin’ Sanding System and Core’dinations Dust Buddy
Stampin’ Sanding System
Never replace your sanding block again! Includes sanding block and replaceable sandpaper with 2 grits – fine and very fine.
- Stampin’ Sanding Block – $3.95 #129367 (1 sanding block and 4 sheets sandpaper, 2 of each grit)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block Refills – $1.95 #129368 (8 sheets sandpaper, 4 of each grit)
Core’dinations Dust Buddy
Tacky cloth to remove debris from sanding the Core’dinations Card Stock. Durable and reusable.
- 13-3/4″ x 33-1/2″ – cut to fit the size you want
- $2.50 each #129366
Don’t Forget……My Holiday Open House!!!
I’m having my Holiday Open House on Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm at my studio. We will have Make & Takes, door prizes, displays of great ideas and many new products from the Holiday Catalog, yummy food, and more. Come and check out the My Digital Studio program (MDS). For the first time, I’m incorporating the MDS with one of the Make & Takes. Please RSVP so that I can prepare a kit for you in advance. Hope you can make it!!!
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Stamps – Blooming with Kindness
Paper – Crumb Cake, Core’dinations Card Stock (Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green), First Edition Specialty
Ink – Early Espresso
Tools and Accessories – Stampin’ Sanding Block, Core’dinations Dust Buddy, Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Antique Brads
Big Shot – Woodgrain Embossing Folder (127821), Floral Frames Framelits (127012), Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L (126999)