Happy Easter everyone! I am excited to share this adorable Easter Bunny “Mini” Tic Tac Holder we made at my Card Club workshops this month featuring the Friends & Flowers Stamp Set and the Festive Flowers Builder Punch in the Occasions Catalog. This project was so popular among my Card Club ladies! Isn’t he so cute???
So you might be wondering about the “Mini” Tic Tacs. My family goes to Whistler in Canada twice a year for our winter vacation and my 10 year-old son spotted this huge Tic Tac container on a shelf at a duty free store when we were coming home. I knew I “had to” create something with these cute Tic Tacs!
There is a small holder adhered to the back of the bunny to hold a mini Tic Tac container.
To make it pretty, I adhered a strip of the Birthday Bouquet DSP to the holder (Crumb Cake card stock). It’s really cute and fun to make!!!
Here is the Supply List for you:
- Stamps – Friends & Flowers Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper – Shimmery White, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Birthday Bouquet DSP
- Ink – Chocolate Chip, Mint Macaron
- Marker – Blushing Bride
- Punches – Festive Flower Builder, 1 3/8″ Circle, 1 3/4″ Circle, Washi Tape Punch, Project Life Corner Punch, Word Window
Paper Measurements for the Holder:
- Crumb Cake – 3 5/8″ (scored at 5/8″, 1 1/2″, 2 1/8″ & 3″) x 1 7/8″ (scored at 5/8″)
- Birthday Bouquet DSP – 3 5/8″ x 7/8″
Punches for the Bunny Body Parts:
- Face – 1 3/8″ Circle
- Ears – Festive Flower Builder Punch (small petal)
- Arms – Festive Flower Builder Punch (small petal), Washi Tape Punch (punch one end of flower petal for fingers)
- Feet – Festive Flower Builder Punch (big petal – Shimmery White, small petal – Blushing Bride), Project Life Corner Punch (punch the pointed end of both paper to round)
- Body – 1 3/4″ Circle
- Bow – Festive Flower Builder (punch 2)
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Easter!!!