Hello Stampers! Here is a fun and unique birthday card we made at my Card Club workshops this month featuring the Friends & Flowers Stamp Set and Balloon Celebration Stamp Set.
There is a piece of Window Sheet adhered to the middle of the card front and the fish is actually adhered to the inside of the card.
We embossed a piece of Pool Party to get the bubbles in the background using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
Before adhering a Window Sheet, we stamped the balloon string image in StazOn ink. We ran a strip of 1/4″ Tear & Tape Adhesive on the bottom of the flap part just below the clouds and secured the top edge of the Window Sheet. Using the 1/4″ Tear & Tape Adhesive will give you a guide for exact placement of your Window Sheet piece. This is how I designed my card.
To place the bottom of your Window Sheet run a strip of 1/4″ Tear & Tape Adhesive on the bottom of your card front (1 1/4″ x 4″) and remove the protective backing piece. Bring your card base and place your bottom piece (1 1/4″ x 4″) on your card base matching the bottom edge. Carefully close your card to adhere the bottom piece of your card front and the Window Sheet piece.
- Stamps – Friends & Flowers, Balloon Celebration
- Paper – Whisper White Thick Card Stock, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Window Sheet, Schoolhouse DSP
- Ink Pads – Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, StazOn Black
- Punches – Balloon Bouquet, Festive Flower Builder (fish), Tree (hat), Tree Builder (flower), Washi Tape (sentiment)
- Big Shot – Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Balloon Framelits (bow)
- Other – Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Whisper White Thick (card base) – 4″ x 7 3/4″, scored at 5 1/2″, 4″ x 1 1/4″
- Window Sheet – 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Pool Party – 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Schoolhouse DSP – 4″ x 1 1/4″ (gray & white numbers), 4″ x 1/2″ (multiple colored dots), 4″ x 1 1/4″ (orange/white)
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!