Happy “Back to School” day!!! Yeah….both of my boys are back to school ALL DAY!!! I can’t believe it’s finally here that I can call myself a “full-time” Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!???? I hope I can do this for a long time…. Or at least till my husband tells me I need to get a “real” job……
I am so excited to show you my Halloween Scrapbook Club project!!! I had so much fun creating it and have decided to offer this as a Scrapbook Kit To Go. There are three ways to get this kit so please see below for the options:
Option 1 – Kit Only
Receive this kit in the mail and create your pages at comfort of your home. Local pick up option is available with no shipping charge to you.
- Local Pick Up – $15.00
- Priority Shipping – $20.50
Option 2 – Place a $25.00 or more order with me before shipping and tax and receive this kit for FREE!
Please email me your order or place an online order at my Stampin’ Up! website. If you place your order online, please email me to let me know you would like to receive this kit. If not a local pick up, priority shipping rates will apply.
Option 3 – Join us at my Scrapbook Club Workshop (September 6th, 2012 @6:30 pm)
If you are local, come and join us at my Scrapbook Club workshop and make your own pages with “live” instructions. Cost is $15 per kit or FREE with a $25.00 or more order. Space is limited. Please contact me for availability.
Halloween Scrapbook Kit Details
What you will get in this kit:
- All the pre-cut card stock and other materials to create two 12″ x 12″ page layouts. These layouts were designed to be placed in two of the Stampin’ Up! 12″ x 12″ Divided Page Protectors (not included in this kit). If you don’t have these page protectors, you can simply adhere your sections to a 12″ x 12″ card stock. Or consider adding this item (#127690, $5.95) to your order.
- All the embellishments including stamped and die-cut pieces will be included. Please let me know if you prefer to stamp your pages with your own stamps. Otherwise, you will receive pre-stamped pages.
- There will be some extra stamped images that you can use your own punches or dies to make your own embellishments.
- The picture instructions with basic guidelines will be included.
Suggested Stamp Sets
- Toxic Treats (Holiday Catalog, page 25)
- Wicked Cool (Annual Catalog, page 28)
- Spooky Bingo Bits (Annual Catalog, page 29)
- Mixed Medley (Holiday Catalog Hostess Set, page 39)
Please contact me with any questions. If you would like to order this kit, please select your option below. I will send you a confimation via email. Or contact me at megumih4stamps@ hotmail.com and I will send you a PayPal invoice.