Happy Friday everyone! Here is another card we did at my Card Club workshops last month featuring the Choose Happiness Stamp Set which happens to be on sale right now through October 6th!!!!
I love the bird nest we made using the 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon. So here is how we made it:
- Take a spool of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon and then cut about 16″.
- Trim off one of the long side of ribbon.
- Carefully remove one long piece at a time from one short end.
- Wrap around your two fingers (closed together) and carefully remove it.
- Tie a knot by looping one end through the hole to secure.
- Use a couple of Mini Glue Dots to adhere to your card.
- To adhere your bird stack 2 pieces of Dimensionals in the middle of your bird nest.
Stamps – Choose Happiness
Paper – Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, Moonlight DSP Stack
Ink – Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Tools and Accessories – Label Bracket Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, Basic Pearls
Don’t miss the Stamp, Stock & SAVE promotion!!! It’s going on right now through October 6th, 2014.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!!!