Hello Stampin’ Up! fans!!! I am super excited to announce our Holiday Marathon Workshop hosted by my Stampin’ Up! Team! This is our second team event. We are working hard and hoping to see many of you there!
Holiday Marathon Workshop
Please join us on Saturday, October 13th, for 3.5 hours of creative fun! Event will be held at Pioneer Memorial Park in Sequim. We are excited to offer two sessions at this event!
- Enjoy 10 “self-paced” Holiday projects. Do all of them or pick your favorite projects.
- When you arrive, you will receive a goodie bag. Be surprised!!! We won’t tell you what’s in the bag yet!
- Receive a $5 off coupon to be used for an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax) at the event.
- Door prizes! Door prizes!! Door prizes!!!
- View tons of holiday ideas displayed to help you inspire your creativity!
- A light snack and water will be provided.
- Please bring your basic tools and adhesive. Select adhesive will be available for purchase just in case you run out!!!
- Date – October 13th (Saturday)
- Times – Morning Session9am – 12:30 pm OR Afternoon Session 1pm – 4:30pm. (please choose one when registering online).
- Location – Pioneer Memorial Park (387 East Washington St., Sequim, WA 98382)
- Cost – $40 per person
- What to bring – Bring your basic tools and adhesive.
- Participating Demonstrators – Cheryl Thomas, Chris Bonnelle, Diane Gunstone, Joanie Kirby, Lani Madison, Liv Dietzman, Nan Ray, Sherri Lepper and Meg Holland
- Questions? – Please feel free to contact me at 360-477-5672.
Please note space is limited. First come, first serve. Online registration will close on October 6th or will close automatically when it reaches its capacity. You will receive a confirmation via email once your registration is complete. No refunds please.
Please use the following link to select either Morning OR Afternoon session you wish to attend:
- Morning Session – 9 am to 12:30 pm. (click HERE to register)
- Afternoon Session – 1 pm to 4:30 pm (click HERE to register)
Online Registration Instructions:
- Once the registration window opens, select quantity.
- Move your cursor to Oct. 13th in bold and click on it.
- Select “continue” to proceed to enter your information and payment.
- You will receive a confirmation via email once your registration is successfully complete.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.