Hello Stampers! I am back from the Stampin’ Up! OnStage (convention) in Salt Lake City and have a lot to share with you. I am so excited to FINALLY be able to tell you about this brand new product – the STAMPARATUS!!! I have known about it for quite a long time as serving as one of the L2L members but I was sworn to secrecy! In fact, I got to be part of developing this amazing tool. I can’t wait to get one and start playing with it!!!
This innovative stamp placement tool will change your stamping life!!! You will fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!!!
Why do YOU need one?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp – no need to start over!
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using REVERSIBLE plates!
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with ADJUSTABLE stamping plates and precision placement.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 REVERSIBLE plates; a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price – just $49.00 USD
Here is a video from Stampin’ Up! introducing how this new tool works and some of the awesome features:
How to Get Yours:
- This is something new and different. You can be one of the first to get it by RESERVING it.
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Reservation will begin at 2 pm (MT) on Thursday, November 16th.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Reservation Windows and Available to Ship:
- Nov. 16-30, 2017 – Ships approx. Feb. 1, 2018
- December 5-30, 2017 – Ships approx. March 19, 2018
- January 15-30, 2017 – Ships approx. April 15, 2018
How to Reserve your STAMPARATUS:
Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store. In this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the STAMPARATUS page which will take you to the reservation page. Simply follow the following 4 easy steps to finish your reservation:
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click RESERVE.
- If you want to cancel, click cancel and your reservation will be removed from the system.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on the online store.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are as super excited as I am about the Stamparatus! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Have a wonderful day!!!