Great News Stampers!!! Bonus Days are BACK!!! For every $50 you spend in July 1-31 (before shipping and tax), you will get a $5 Bonus Days Coupon that you can use August 1-31. There is NO LIMIT to how many coupons you can earn, so treat yourself!!!
Bonus Days: How to earn in July
Earning Period: July 1-31, 2017
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Ho, Ho, Ho!!! Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator!!! Just purchase your Starter Kit (select any merchandise of your choice up to $125 and pay only $99 plus tax – oh yeah enjoy free shipping too) by July 31 and you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks, and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52 USD!!! And since as a new demonstrator you can get your hands on new products before anyone else, we will include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)! With so many basic items included with your kit, you will be able to spend your Starter Kit dollars on the fun stuff – like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
- The best part of joining now is that you don’t have to place an order until December to stay active! And any orders until December counts towards your $300 quarterly minimum.
- You will be able to pre-order from the upcoming HOLIDAY CATALOG in August; getting all the new goodies early.
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit must be submitted by 11:59 pm (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Get Started Now:
Starter Kits are a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products of your choice, and that includes business supplies and free shipping. And all it takes to remain an active demonstrator is to meet a minimum quarterly sales requirement, which you can often reach in just one or two parties or workshops per month. And you are not required to hold a party or workshop. Stampin’ Up! welcomes any type of demonstrator. When I signed up about 10 years ago, all I wanted was Stampin’ Up!’s generous discounts and perks (aka a hobby demonstrator) – that’s totally OK too!!!
With it’s outstanding products, people, and opportunities, we think you will love partnering with Stampin’ Up! So what are you waiting for???
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!