Hello everyone! Here is a fun scrapbook we made at my recent workshop featuring the Fable Friends Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog. I love this stamp set!!! Ever since I saw it in the Occasions Catalog for the first time, I couldn’t wait to get it!!! Sounds familiar?
The bunny is so adorable! I have made several projects using this stamp set and will share them here on my blog this week. So stay tuned!
Here is another sample I made using Highland Heather for my class. The blue one is using Balmy Blue. They are both so pretty and perfectly paired with the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper.
Let’s talk about the base of this scrapbook. I used the Layering Alphabet Edgelits to make the first six pages (Easter) and the last page is a piece of 4-1/4″ x 11″ card stock (Highland Heather/Balmy Blue).
Paper Measurements (Whisper White Thick Card Stock used) for the first 6 pages before die cutting:
- Letter e (Cover Page): 4-1/4″ x 7-7/8″
- Letter a: 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″
- Letter s: 4-1/4″ x 9-1/8″
- Letter t: 4-1/4″ x 9-3/4″
- Letter e: 4-1/4″ x 10-3/8″
- Letter r: 4-1/4″ x 11″
Here is a great video from Stampin’ Up! to show you how to use the Layering Alphabet Edgelits:
After die cutting these pages, I used the Stamparatus and the Imaging Sheet from the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (currently available on Clearance Rack) to perfectly stamp each letter.
Here is how I used the Imaging Sheet with the Stamparatus:
- Position your stamp on the Stamparatus plate. Make sure to place it where your page will nicely stay on the Stamparatus base.
- Insert the Imaging Sheet on the Stamparatus base making sure that your Imaging Sheet is inserted all the way into the corner so that it will not move.
- Ink your letter and then stamp directly on your Imaging Sheet.
- Remove your Imaging Sheet and place your page on the Stamparatus base and bring your Imaging Sheet back to align the stamp with your letter.
- Remove your Imaging Sheet carefully and secure your page with magnets.
- Ink your stamp and carefully stamp on your letter.
Stamps – Fable Friends, Lined Alphabet, Hello Cupcake (SAB)
Ink – Memento Black, Basic Gray, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove
Paper – Whisper White Thick Card Stock, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Stampin’ Blends Markers – Light Crumb Cake, Light Balmy Blue, Light Highland Heather, Light Flirty Flamingo
Tools and Accessories – Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (SAB)
Big Shot – Layering Alphabet Edgelits, Well Written Framelits, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Hope you liked my Easter Scrapbook!