It’s hard to believe we are about to say good-bye to the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. I remember that the Magnolia Lane Suite was one of my first products that I just “had to” get! Does it sound familiar to you?
I offered a card class featuring the Magnolia Lane Suite last year and it was super popular. The original class was held as an in-person class in my studio and we made 16 cards. To offer this new class as online, I did change some of my cards so that they are simpler and require less stamping. And instead of 16 cards, you will make 20 cards and will have a plenty of leftover materials to make more! It also includes 3 cards that are step-up version featuring the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and its coordinating die set called Magnolia Memories Dies (available as a bundle until June 2nd).
Magnolia Lane Online Card Class Kit To Go
Projects – Make quick & easy 20 cards using the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack and Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. You will have a plenty of leftover materials to make more! Please note stamped images are not included due to Stamping’ Up! policy. Use any stamp sets you already own to make your cards. Or take advantage of my Add-On offer (FREE SHIPPING AND TAX) on the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle!
Class Fee – $45.00 including the following:
- Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack (149554)
- Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (149487)
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Pack(149485)
- Additional materials (paper, embellishments, die-cuts, and etc.)
- Step-by-Step Instructions (PDF)
- Priority Mail (your kit will be mailed via USPS Priority Mail)
Optional Add-On Offer:
- $63.75 – Enjoy FREE SHIPPING and TAX on the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle!
Registration Deadline & Processing Time:
- Please register by May 28th, 2020
- I will place an order for the class on the 29th. As soon as I receive the order from Stampin’ Up!, I will put kits together and mail to you via USPS Priority Mail. My normal processing time is about one week. However, it may require additional time depending on Stampin’ Up!’s processing time due to the COVID19, last time promotion and demonstrator preorder for the new catalog.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!