Hello Stampers! Here is one of the projects we are making at my Monthly Card Club workshops this month featuring the Meant to Be Bundle in the new Occasions Catalog. Isn’t it so pretty?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Be Mine Stitched Framelits!!! What a fun set of dies!!! There are several heart shaped dies and some of them do coordinate with the Meant to Be Stamp Set. In addition, there are some dies that give you stitched accents to your project! Watch this video from Stampi’ Up! to learn more about this fabulous bundle!
This pretty designer paper is called All My Love Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog. It is packed with beautiful flowers and hearts in classic romantic colors. You can also cut out some images using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies.
I also used the new Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets which is one of the products being offered in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure this year. It’s perfect for your Valentine’s Day projects! Remember, you can get this for FREE when you order $50 (before shipping and tax) during the Sale-A-Bration promotion (now through March 31, 2019).
Stamps – Meant To Be
Paper – Whisper White Thick Card Stock, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam, All My Love DSP, Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets
Ink – Lovely Lipstick
Tools and Accessories – All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon, 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Big Shot – Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Monthly Card Clubs – Spots available! Contact me today!!!
Join one of my monthly clubs to learn great techniques to improve your stamping skills. My monthly club workshops are held at my studio located in Sequim, WA. Enjoy looking at my projects and product display and be inspired! It’s so fun to be creative with your friends and family! I offer special benefits to my club members too. You are welcome to come check it out as a guest first!!!
Benefits and Requirements:
- Free projects at club workshops (at least 2 cards)
- Free Catalogs and Publications
- Hostess Gift and Benefits when your turn to host a club workshop.
- Special discounts at my open house events.
- Monthly commitment of a $15 minimum order toward the club workshop.
- Wednesday Night Card Club (the second Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8:30)
- Tuesday Night Card Club (the third Tuesday of the month, 6:30-8:30)
- Wednesday Morning Card Club (the third Wednesday of the month, 11:00-1:00)
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- Wednesday Night – January 9, February 13, March 13
- Tuesday Night – January 22, February 19, March19
- Wednesday Morning – January 23, February 20, March 20
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!!! Hope you can join us!!!