Hi there! I had so much fun creating this graduation card the other day. Our high school colors are purple and yellow so I used Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight and a touch of Wisteria Wonder.
To create Mr. Owl you will need the following punches and Top Note Die:
- 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (Elegant Eggplant)
- 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (Basic Black)
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch (Whisper White)
- 1″ Circle Punch (Wisteria Wonder)
- 3/4″ Circle Punch (Basic Black)
- 5-Petal Flower Punch ( Daffodil Delight)
- 1/2 of Top Note Die Cut (Basic Black)
- 2-1/4″ Sqaure (Basic Black, Square Lattice Embossing Folder)
- 3/4″ Circle Punch (Elegant Eggplant)
- 1 Basic Black Brad
- 1/2″ x 2″ (Elegant Eggplant)
I stamped one of the sentiments from the Word Play Stamp Set which is my favorite greetings set.
Word Play Stamp Set
(wood #120308 $41.95/clear #120651 $28.95)
Thank you for stopping by today. It’s going to be a busy day for me having 3 workshops in 24 hours. Hmmm when do I get to sleep? Anyway have a wonderful day!!!
Stamps – Word Play and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper – Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black, 2012-2013 In Color DSP Paper Pack
Ink Pad – Elegant Eggplant
Punches – Circle Punches (1-3/8″, 1-1/4″, 1″, 3/4″), 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle, 5 Petal Flower, Modern Label, Word Window
Tools and Accessories – Neutrals Brads, Mini Library Clips
Big Shot – Top Note Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder