Hello everyone! I have a special announcement today! I am super excited to offer you my new Online Card Club starting this month. I have been doing in-person Card Clubs for 11 years and currently have 3 clubs, and I am now ready to offer you ONLINE! My Online Card Club is a subscription that gives you a package sent to your door each month with 6 cards and the supplies to make them with some fun bonuses inside – at least $20 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that you get to keep! You will have tons of left over supplies to make more projects. This is a great way to build up your stamping supplies gradually too.
Each month I will feature one bundle/suite and create 6 cards that are easily duplicatable so that you can make more cards with your left over supplies. Your kit includes pre-cut/scored, punched or die-cut pieces. Please note that stamped images are not included due to Stampin’ Up! policy. You can use any stamp sets you already own or add on the bundle or stamp set at a special discounted price with your paid subscription.
What to expect from my Online Card Club:
- Receive a supply kit to make 6 cards.
- Step by Step PDF instructions included with a supply list.
- Video tutorial included.
- Includes at least $20 worth of Stampin’ Up! products to keep.
- Optional add-on product opportunity at a special discounted price.
- Your monthly kit will be delivered to you by USPS Priority Mail.
- Receive $25.00 of FREE product of your choice from me when you complete consecutive 6 months.
- $38.00 monthly subscription
- Cancel anytime.
April 2020 Online Card Club:
- Featured product – By the Dock Bundle & Ornate Garden Suite (Bonus project)
- Projects – 6 masculine cards & 1 Bonus Card
- Optional Add-on offer: Get the By the Dock Bundle for catalog price ($42.25 – FREE SHIPPING AND TAX).
- Deadline: April 15th.
Online Card Club Monthly Schedule:
- Deadline to register – the 15th of each month (once you registered then it will be recurring until you cancel)
- Your kit will be mailed out around the 25th of each month by USPS Priority Mail.
Are you ready to make some hand-made cards with me? This is going to be so fun!
Make sure to sign up by April 15th to receive the April Kit!