Have you tried the One Sheet Wonder technique? It has become very popular. It’s a great way to make some fun cards using a 12″ x 12″ piece of Designer Series Paper. Super easy and quick!!!
I came up with this pattern for one of my monthly clubs a few months ago. Since our workshop was going to be held at a local restaurant and I needed to keep the layout for 6-7 cards to be done in the workshop with some extra pieces to be finished at home. So you can actually make 12 cards out of one 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper using this pattern.
- Card 1 (2 pieces) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Card 2 (2 pieces) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (cut diagonally to make 2 pieces)
- Card 3 (3 pieces) – 3″ x 4″
- Card 4 (3 pieces) – 1-1/4″ x 4″ (use all 3 pieces to make one card)
- Card 5 (4 pieces) – 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (use all 4 pieces to make one card)
- Card 6 (2 pieces) – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Card 7 (1 piece) – 2-1/2″ x 4
Today I am sharing a card made using Card 1 piece (4″ x 5-1/4″) as shown above from the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper.
Stamparatus Tip Video!!!
I made a quick video to show you how I used my BF Stamparatus to perfectly align stamp images and also stamped more than one stamp images at once quickly and precisely. So easy!!!
Stamps – Mistletoe Season
Paper – Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Ink – Real Red, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz
Tools and Accessories – Stamparatus