Hello Stampers! Today I am sharing another card from my One Sheet Wonder post (if you missed it, click HERE).
|One Sheet Wonder Pattern Layout (12″ x 12″)|
- Card 1 (2 pieces) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Card 2 (2 pieces) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (cut diagonally to make 2 pieces)
- Card 3 (3 pieces) – 3″ x 4″
- Card 4 (3 pieces) – 1-1/4″ x 4″ (use all 3 pieces to make one card)
- Card 5 (4 pieces) – 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (use all 4 pieces to make one card)
- Card 6 (2 pieces) – 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Card 7 (1 piece) – 2-1/2″ x 4
Card 2 – Celebrate the Season
This card was created using one of the Card 2 pieces (4″ x 5-1/4″, cut diagonally to make 2 pieces). I used my favorite stamp set called Floral Frames in the 2018-2019 Annual Book to stamp the frame image. This stamp works well with the coordinating Foliage Frame Framelits Dies and both of them are available as a bundle (SAVE 10%).
This card is so simple and easy to put together. Just follow these steps:
- Fold Real Red Cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″) in half to create card base.
- Adhere one of the Card 2 DSP pieces on your card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the frame image from the Floral Frames Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Color the leaves with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Stamp “Celebrate the Season” from the Mistletoe Season Stamp Set in Real Red Ink on the stamped frame piece.
- Cut out the stamped frame image using the coordinating frame die from the Foliage Frame Framelits.
- Die cut leaves from the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies and adhere them on your card front as shown. I used Old Olive and Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
- Adhere the frame diecut on your card front with Dimensionals.