Happy Friday!!! Here are some display projects I created for my open house. This card was made to showcase the new In Color collection. I love these colors!
I had so much fun making this card. I got to use one of the fabulous pillow gifts from the Stampin’ Up! Grand Vacation. The What’s Up! Stamp Set has become one of my favorites in the new Annual Book.
Here is a beautiful display that my dear friend Whitley came up with! She volunteered to come to my studio the day before to decorate my studio.
I LOVE her idea of displaying the new Blendabilities Markers wrapped together in each color collection with a pretty ribbon!!! She is so talented!!!
Here are the lucky Stampers who won one of the door prizes:
- Leslie D – Always Elegant Stamp Set
- Carolyn L – Assorted DSP Pack
- Whitley S – Punched Posies Stamp Set
- Helen S – Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set
- Sue C – Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set
- Beth O – Assorted DSP Pack
- Jan K – Assorted DSP Pack
- Amy H – Reason to Smile Stamp Set
Open House Favorite Recipes
- 2 cups drained 3 Bean Salad
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 2 cups chopped drained can beets
- 1 cup or so mayonnaise
- 4 chopped hard boiled eggs
Starting with the bean salad, layer the ingredients in order as listed. Garnish with
parsley or onion stem. Chill overnight so pink is absorbed into eggs.
- 3 bunches raw broccoli
- 5 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 7 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 cup or less sugar
You can prepare ahead but only add together no more than 1 hour ahead.
Rice a Roni Curry Salad
- 1 package chicken flavored Rice a Roni
- 1/2 green pepper (diced)
- 1 small can black olives (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp or more curry powder
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes (cut)
- Cook rice as directed without butter.
- Drain artichokes but reserve liquid. Combine liquid with mayonnaise and curry powder. Blend well and set aside.
- Combine black olives, green pepper and green onions. Stir in dressing.
- Fold in artichokes.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
I also decorated the door to my studio. We found this cute banner & hello decoration on our stateroom when we got on the ship. Isn’t it so cute???
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!!!