Hello Stampers! I am super excited to offer my Painted Harvest Gift Set Class this holiday season. Have you ever wanted to make handmade gifts for your friends, coworkers, and family members? But no time and too much work? Or you purchased the stamp set but don’t know where to start? This is a great opportunity to finally do it!!!
Come and learn how to make an assortment of five beautiful handmade cards, decorate an acetate box for your cards and envelopes. You will also learn how to stamp on candles too. You will receive a 4″ Apple Crisp Pillar Candle from Sequim’s finest Full Moon Candle Co.! Their candles are amazing!!! Click HERE to visit their website to see their high quality candles.
- Date – November 19th (Sunday)
- Time – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Place – Meg’s Stamping Studio (Sequim, WA)
- 5 all occasion cards including an Eclipse Card
- gift box for your cards and envelopes
- candle and gift packaging
Class Fee Options:
Please note each option includes a package of Touches of Nature Elements.
|Touches of Nature Elements (#144216, $6.00)|
- Class and Painted Harvest Stamp Set – $55
- Class and Painted Harvest Bundle (stamp set and Leaf Punch) – $68
- Class Only – $30 (all materials and candle) – select this option only if you already have your own Painted Harvest Stamp Set and Leaf Punch.
Leaf Punch Painted Harvest Stamp Set
If you would like to make additional projects at home, I will be happy to provide materials for you.
- A set of 5 cards and a gift box – $10 each (please specify quantity)
- Gift packaging for candle – $3 each (please specify quantify)
Supply List (What to Bring to Class):
The Painted Harvest Stamp Set is very unique stamp set and offers many different ways to enjoy its beautiful images. This is done by using different ink color combinations and techniques. In order to complete your projects in a timely manner, please bring your Painted Harvest Stamp Set, Leaf Punch, and ink pads along with your basic tools and adhesive. Please RSVP by November 11th and let me know if you need to purchase the stamp set and/or punch, any ink pads prior to the class. The following colors were used to make my projects:
- Crushed Curry (or Daffodil Delight)
- Peekaboo Peach
- Pumpkin Pie
- Tangerine Tango
- Cajun Craze
- Early Espresso
- Crumb Cake
- Garden Green
- Lemon Lime Twist
Class Registration– Please register by November 11th. Please note that the online registration will automatically close when it reaches the capacity. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to be placed on a wait list or possible another class.
Click HERE to register online.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please feel free to contact me (email@example.com) with any questions. Have a great day!!!