Here is a card I CASED from the Holiday Catalog using the Peaceful Wreath Stamp Set. One of my customers recently contacted me and expressed her interests in making this card for her Christmas this year. She wanted to know what supplies were used and also the dimensions of each piece. So I gave it a try and came up with my own version of the card. Isn’t it gorgeous?
I LOVE how the gold from three different materials (1/8″ Gold Ribbon, Gold Metallic Thread, and Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack) added a special effect on this card! I chose to use the Shimmery White card stock instead of Whisper White card stock to stamp the image because it’s perfect for watercoloring and adds a delicate shimmery effect. I used the Watermelon Wonder Marker to color the berries on this card but you could also use the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to dazzle it up. Just a thought!!!
Supply List and Measurements to make my card:
- Peaceful Wreath Stamp Set (Holiday Catalog)
- Mossy Meadow card stock (card base) – 3 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Shimmery White card stock – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Winter Wonderland Vellum – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (Holiday Catalog)
- Mossy Meadow Ink Pad
- Watermelon Wonder Marker
- Blender Pen
- Project Life Corner Punch
- 1/8″ Gold Ribbon
- Gold Metallic Thread
Here is a list of alternative supplies:
- Old Olive card stock instead of Mossy Meadows
- Whisper White card stock instead of Shimmery White card stock
- Real Red Marker or Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (instead of Watermelon Wonder Marker)
Find the stamping supplies in my Online Store by clicking on the products below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you like my card and give it a try! Have a great day!