Hello everyone! I’m super excited about my September Online Card Club projects! This month I’m featuring the Arrange a Wreath Bundle in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. What a fun bundle! My creativity was endless using this awesome bundle. There are so many different ways to use the Arrange a Wreath Stamp Set. Having said that this month kit is packed with techniques and tricks:
- Fun fold technique
- Custom background
- Die-Cutting with Stampin’ Spritz for more detailed textured effect
- Heat embossing
- Mirror stamping using theStamparatus and Silicone Craft Sheet
If you are interested in learning more about my Online Card Club, make sure to scroll down to read the details and sign up by September 15th to receive this month’s kit.
Sneak Peek Alert! Here is one of the cards included in the September kit. Isn’t it gorgeous? This card offers a fun-fold technique that can be changed up for any occasion and also can easily be displayed.
Look at these love birds! Have you ever wished you could stamp an image in an opposite direction? Yes, you CAN!!! For this card I will show you how to mirror an image using the Stamparatus and Silicone Craft Sheet. It’s an awesome technique you want to know how!
September Online Card Club
Do you feel overwhelmed or unsure what to do with a stamp set you just purchased? My Online Card Club is an excellent solution for you! It includes 6 easy-to-follow cards, step-by-step PDF instructions, video tutorials, featuring products (you will have a plenty of leftover to make more cards!), additional tips and ideas and more! It will be mailed to you every month! Plus, after 6 consecutive months, you will receive $25.00 of free product of your choice from me as a thank-you! Make sure to sign up by September 15th to receive this month’s kit!
- Featured Product – Arrange a Wreath Bundle
- Projects – All Occasion Cards including Christmas, Thanksgiving, Love and more!
- Optional Add-On Offer – Get the Arrange a Wreath Bundle (Arrange a Wreath Stamp Set & Wreath Builder Dies) for catalog price $54.00 (FREE SHIPPING & TAX)
- $38 Monthly Subscription – a card kit to create 6 cards, step-by-step PDF instructions, video tutorials, Stampin’ Up! products (at least $20 worth) included.
- Deadline – September 15, 2020
- Estimated Shipping Date – September 25th by USPS Priority Mail
- Receive $25.00 of FREE product of your choice from me when you complete consecutive 6 months.
- Please note stamped images are not included due to Stampin’ Up! policy. Consider adding the featured bundle with my free shipping and tax offer to make your cards just like mine or use any stamp sets you already own.
- Die-cuts, punch-outs, embossed pieces are included in your kit.
- Cancel anytime.
Make sure to sign up by September 15th to receive the September Kit! It’s going to be FUN!!!
If you would like to give it a try to join my Online Card Club starting September 2020, please click the link below. If you have already started the club, you are all set for September (you don’t have to sign up again).
Stamps – Arrange a Wreath
Paper – Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Bumblebee, Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Whisper White Thick, Gold Foil, Copper Foil, Vellum, In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
Ink – Early Espresso, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Merry Merlot, VersaMark
Tools – White & Gold Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Stamparatus, Silicone Craft Sheet, Stampin’ Seal, Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Accessories – Wonderful Gems, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Die-Cutting/Embossing Folder – Wreath Builder Dies, Stitched So Sweetly, Tasteful Labels, Stitched Be Mine, Brick& Mortar 3D Embossing Folder