Hello Stampers! Here is one of the projects we are making in my Card Club workshops this month. I am not sure about you but I love all the Halloween products in the Holiday Catalog this year! For my Card Club workshops I decided to use the Spooky Fun Stamp Set and Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies. These products are available as a bundle (BUNDLE and SAVE 10%)!!!
I love the tree and fence dies which are included in the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Die Set.
How about the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper??? It comes with great patterns, 5 double-sided designs (2 each) and one each of 2 single-sided designs with pretty silver foil. Really amazing pack of paper.
When designing my card, I wanted to focus on a layout with different patterned paper and some elements with stamps and dies. So I visited the Mojo Monday site where you can find great layout designs and I came across the Mojo 459 layout.
Here are the paper measurements to make my card:
- Basic Black (card base) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Gray (layer 1) – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- DSP (3 patterns) – 5″ x 1 1/4″ (left), 5″ x 1 1/2″ (center), 5″ x 7/8″ (right)
- Smoky Slate (layer 2) – 3 7/8″ x 2 3/4″
- Whisper White (stamping/layered with Smoky Slate) – 3 3/4″ x 2 5/8″
- Basic Gray (tree die cut) – 3 5/8″ x 2 5/8″
- Old Olive (sentiment) – 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Basic Black (fence & bat dies)
- Whisper White (pumpkins)
Stamps – Spooky Fun
Ink – Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Paper – Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Old Olive, Halloween Night DSP
Tools and Accessories – Blender Pens, Sponge Daubers, Old Olive Marker, Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Halloween Night Washi Tape
Big Shot – Halloween Scenes Edgelits
September Card Club Workshop Schedule
If you are in the neighborhood of Sequim/Port Angeles/Port Townsend and wish to attend one of these workshops, please contact me (email@example.com). Space is limited. Guests are welcome when space is available. Cost is $15 per person or FREE with a minimum order of $15 (before shipping and tax). We will make 2 cards. It will be a lot of FUN!!!
- Wednesday Night Card Club – September 14th (6:30 pm)
- Tuesday Night Card Club – September 20th (6:30 pm)
- Wednesday Morning Card Club – September 21st (10 am)
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!!!