Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful 3-day weekend. My boys had a 4-day weekend and I was so happy to send them to school this morning!!!
Have you noticed I have been using Lucky Limeade color alot lately? I love our Old Olive but sure like this Lucky Limeade too. It’s so pretty with Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade.
I used three Sale-A-Bration products to make this card and they are:
- Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Set (wood 125130/clear 125132)
- Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154)
- Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (127279)
Here are the measurements:
- Lucky Limeade card stock (card base) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla card stock – 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Designer Series Paper (2 different patterns) – 5 1/4″ x 4″, 5 1/2″ x 1″
- Very Vanilla card stock – 2 1/2″ Circle Punch
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day! I know I will….my Tuesday Card Club girls are coming tonight!!!!!
Stamps – Sprinkled Expressions (SAB)
Paper – Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink – Calypso Coral
Punches – 2 1/2″ Circle
Tools and Accessories – Stamping Sponges, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (SAB), Basic Rhinestones