Hello Stampin’ Up! fans!!! I am super excited to announce this special event hosted by my Stampin’ Up! Team members. We are all working hard and are hoping to see many of you there.
Stampin’ Up! Spring Workshop
Please join us for a fun crafting event hosted by several local Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrators. You will make 7 projects featuring the brand-new products from the Occasions Catalog. Cost is $40 per person including all the materials to make your projects, door prizes, a $5 off coupon for orders placed at the event, and more! A light lunch/snack will be provided. There will be product displays and many samples to get inspired! No experience required! My team members will be there to help if needed. It will be a lot of fun!!! Don’t miss out!!!
- Date – March 24th (Saturday)
- Time – 10 am – 2 pm
- Place – Pioneer Memorial Park (387 E. Washington St., Sequim, WA)
- Cost – $40 per person
- RSVP – Register Online (click HERE). You will receive a confirmation via email as soon as you complete your registration. Or contact one of the participating demonstrators directly. Please note space is limited. First come, first serve. Registration will close March 17th or will close automatically as soon as all space are filled. No refunds please.
- Participating Demonstrators – Sherri Lepper, Joanie Kirby, Tina Sexton, Tina VanAusdle, Diane Gunstone, Becky Smith, Meg Holland.
- What to Bring: Basic Tools and Adhesive
Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Happy Stamping!!!