Here is one of the projects we are making at my Card Club workshops this month. Isn’t this so adorable? I found a card made by Patsy Waggoner while browsing Pinterest. I remember Patsy from my very first incentive trip to Disneyworld. We were both in line for one of the events there and I enjoyed talking with her. She is a fabulous demonstrator. Thank you Patsy!
Here is a close-up photo of the punch art. Isn’t it so clever? Here is a list of tools and materials that I used:
- Stars – Confetti Stars Border Punch (Crushed Curry card stock)
- Tree – Tree Builder Punch (Chocolate Chip card stock)
- Heart – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Watermelon Wonder card stock)
- Cloud – Tree Builder Punch (Cherry on Top DSP)
- Baby’s face – 3/4″ Circle Punch (Pink Pirouette card stock)
- Baby’s feet – Rain drop shape from the Tree Builder Punch (Pink Pirouette card stock)
- Pink Pirouette/Pool Party (card base) – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Tip Top Taupe – 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Cherry on Top DSP – 3″ x 3″
- Watermelon Wonder – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Whisper White – 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″
The greeting is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and is from the Big News Stamp Set. Check it out!!
Find the stamping supplies in my Online Store by clicking on the products below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Winner of June Free Stamp Set
Thank you to everyone who placed a Stampin’ Up!
order with me in June.
I drew one winner from all of the online and phone/email
orders and the lucky stamper is … Cheryl T. from Port Angeles to receive Floral Wings Stamp Set. Congratulations Cheryl!!!
The free stamp set for the month of July is Happy Birthday, Everyone Stamp Set from the new catalog.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!