Here is another project we created at my Card Club workshops last month featuring the Wondrous Wreath and For All Things Stamp Sets in the Holiday Catalog. Aren’t these colors gorgeous together?
Baby Wipe Technique
To stamp the wreath image we created a custom ink pad using a baby wipe and Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink Refills. You can pick any colors you like. I chose four colors from the new 2014-2016 In Color Collection – Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, and Hello Honey. It’s very simple! Just follow these steps:
- Place a baby wipe inside of an empty stamp case.
- Squeeze drops of Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink Refills of your choice to the baby wipe randomly.
- Ink your stamp in the baby wipe ink.
- Place a piece of Very Vanilla card stock on your Stampin’ Pierce Mat and then stamp onto your card stock. I pre-cut the center of my Very Vanilla card stock with the Wreath Framelits die so that it’s easier to align the stamp with my card stock.
- Die cut your stamped image with the Wreath Framelits die.
Don’t forget to stamp inside of your card! The For All Things Stamp Set includes some nice sentiment stamps so we stamped the leaf image in Hello Honey ink and added our favorite greetings in Blackberry Bliss ink. Love it!!!
Stamps – Wondrous Wreath, For All Things, Hardwood
Paper – Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink Pads – Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Ink Refills – Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Tools and Accessories – Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Gold Metal Buttons, Stampin’ Piercing Mat for stamping
Big Shot – Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!